Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Babiekins

I just found the cutest magazine!

It is like a modern-DIY-trendy-all about kids-inspirational ANYTHING creative website-magazine-blog all in one place!  I better be careful or I will lose track of time looking through everything.

This picture is the first that comes up, and that little boys hair drew me in...
So cute.



I subscribed to their site and can't wait to start getting cute emails.  I already checked out their blog, the magazine's current issue, and I am thoroughly amazed at how far they have come in only a year!

Here's to creativity hitting main stream!

                                                         Cheers,


1 comment:

The Little Miss said...

Aw thank so much for taking your time out to check out Babiekins and to post about us. Its people like you that really have made us a success! We absolutely love your blog and cant wait to see more of what you have to inspire us as well!
Big hugs!
Priscila
Babiekinsmag.com-for the trendsetting child