Thursday, March 3, 2011

Etsy Extravaganza!

Are you getting in the mood for St. Patrick's day?  
Take a peek at these adorable green finds for some inspiration!


LETTERPRESS Cake Pop Recipe cards, set of 10.


Flower Shoe Clips Medium Size in Spring Green


Keychain Snap Wallet


40% OFF  Brandied Pear Cupcake Bath Bomb


LEGWARMERS - St. Patrick's Day


NEW DESIGN Wall decal vinyl art sticker Blowing Cherry Blossom Tree


The Lil Spring Kickers in Key Lime Sky


Lucky Lime Cupcakes


Lime Green Ornate Vintage Style Picture Frame 5X5.5


The Lily Pad  Hat PICK A SIZE

I think I have been inspired by Green.  I need to get busy!

Have fun being inspired!

                                                         Cheers,

2 comments:

Greta said...

Those green boots are amazing and though I have not one ounce of Irish in me I might have to partake.

Annie said...

Wow! Thanks so much for featuring my green flower shoe clips! I love your beautiful selection of St. Patrick's day stuff. Those bath cupcakes are too cute! Anyway, thanks a lot, Pepper!