Thursday, February 17, 2011

Etsy Extravaganza!

Etsy Extravaganza London Style...

In honor of Mr. Pepper traveling to London this next week, I thought I would choose some Etsy finds with that "My Dear Watson" sort of feel.  Look below at these British style treasures!


Sherlock Holmes Coasters (set of 8)


Gentlemen Baritsu Bartitsu Fighter - Vintage Victorian Book Page Art Print Steampunk


London Calling--Two Phone Boxes and a Bicycle, 5x7 MATTED fine art photograph (fits standard 8x10 frame)


Three great monuments


Steampunk - DELUXE SHERLOCK HOLMES -  Pocket Watch - Mechanical - Large - Skeleton Style - Necklace -Gun Metal - Neo Victorian - By GlazedBlackCherry -- Pre Sale --

Have fun shopping British Style!

                                                            Cheers, 


2 comments:

Le VĂ©lo Noir said...

I say, brilliantly done! You have a lovely collection and a lovely blog. Thank you for including my photo.

Cheers!
Christine

Unknown said...

Lovely collection and thanks for featuring my mounments artwork.
-Indira