Thursday, July 15, 2010

Man, we are LAME!

First off, Pepper and I realize we have been entirely lame and that this blog has been very much neglected during the past several weeks. We're sorry we've sucked and want you to know we are jumping back on the blog wagon!

Or off the wagon, or however that saying goes.

So I'm here to tell you I have a project in the works. A friend of mine has inspired me with her TP wall art!

Oh yes, TP as in toilet paper. Yes, ma'am.

Since the only people in this house who currently use toilet paper are me and my husband, I figured it would take a while to save up enough TP rolls to make the project I have in mind. It has.

For the past 6 weeks I have been saving TP rolls and empty paper towel rolls. I think I finally have enough to get a move on this project!

Keep your eyes peeled for a new post this weekend. I have yet to buy spray paint and wall mount squares but this is happening. people!

"I love that I suck!" (name that movie),

No comments: